It's the thought that counts .

Hello! My name is Siti Nurhayati and I'm 15 years old :) Just an ordinary person with big dreams. Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself. Born on 28 January, there's a great history on this date too if you know history well enough. I know I'm not perfect. At least, I know it's the real me. I can be nice and I can be cruel. Be prepared to get shocked by the negative side of me. So, better be safe than sorry. Don't test my patience. FYI: I'm a short-tempered person. Don't try me :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When boredom strikes, it kills

Hello ! Haiz..Life during this school holiday isn't any fun to me. I have got nothing to do although I admit that I have religious class examinations to prepare. I will start revising and 1 hour later, I will stop and do other stuffs. I just can't stick on studying. Attended math extra class just now. Quite fun. Although 1 Respect is gone, I can still see the shadows left behind. Nevermind, I'm gonna be in 2 Respect next year, joining 25 other Respectos. Oh..wait, have i told you? *check* . ouh..not yet. Yeah, so I am going to 2 RESPECT !!! 14 of them will be going to 2 Commitment. Congrats to them ! You guys are just way too smart ! Do work hard to achieve your goals . I hope our friendship does not end here. :) To the other 25 , congrats for being in 2 Express next year ! You will be joining with me in the fun ^^ hehe. Another year with awesome Respectos ! I heard that we will be having new classmates joining. Yeayh ! March in, come on ! hehe. You'll have a whale lot of fun here ^^ I can assure that. But but..As long as you don't disturb or hurt us . Kay? Hmm..Last friday, it was the beginning of school holidays. But still, I have to go to the Peranakan Museum (Red Cross). Was fun ! Learnt a lot of things..Not going to write any reflection here because I don't want anyone to copy my reflection for the "homework" given ;D So, yeah..I wrote quite long. Like what I said, as long as you give me the time and bring me to somewhere I can learn a lot from, I am able to write 10 pages of reflection. Maybe I should try doing that after my red cross annual camp . Haha ! Btw, another math class tomorrow. Start at 8 : 30 , ends around 10 : 30. Fine :D As long it's benefiting me :D Then it's THURSDAY? Omg ! My group had not prepared anything yet for the camp ! Better alert Chelsea a.s.a.p. I don't have her phone number ! Haiz...I've came up with some ideas (skit). I wonder whether it's workable or not. Nehmind..Hmm..Btw, my red cross camp will be from 6 - 8 November. Expect me to turn off my phone, my facebook and everything. It's okay. I think I'm going to have fun ! So, yeah , gonna miss one lesson of religious class....That's all for today. Happy Holiday EVERYONE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment