It's the thought that counts .

Hello! My name is Siti Nurhayati and I'm 15 years old :) Just an ordinary person with big dreams. Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in yourself. Born on 28 January, there's a great history on this date too if you know history well enough. I know I'm not perfect. At least, I know it's the real me. I can be nice and I can be cruel. Be prepared to get shocked by the negative side of me. So, better be safe than sorry. Don't test my patience. FYI: I'm a short-tempered person. Don't try me :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Approach to school holidays D:

Hey people ! Looking at the title of this post, you might think I will write nonsense. But well, it's not. I'm gonna write some update and then , I will write about my awesome class, 1 RESPECT. Ok..Actually, this whole week was quite packed even though we finished our examinations already..Pretty tiring..Just tiring..Monday, I went to the library with Yiting and Fiona to borrow some books for reading pleasure. On Tuesday, my brother actually managed to get to read the "holy Quran". So, there was a kind of "Muslim way of celebration" which we will make a special type of rice to be eaten with Curry/Rendang and give out these food to the students in the religious class and close family members.So, the whole day was packed and filled with different activities, from morning to night. Wednesday, where school began. Finee..Get a lot of results.Not fantastic, but acceptable. I should try harder next time. Learning is a journey. Like what Mr Yeo said, he had seen people who did super well in Sec 1 and failed in Sec 4 and vice versa. So, there's always hope when you believe :D Miracles could happen :) Work harder and harder next year and my aim is all A1s..now, I have some B3, few A2 and 1/2 A1s...Haiz..Work hard, there's always a chance to do better..Yesterday was superb fun. From 8 to 9.30 we were in the computer labs completing a short survey. We managed to complete the questions in 20 minutes. Guess what, we were allowed to play anything we wants for the next hour !!! Fun isn't it? ReaLLY fun..Superb fun..

Today, was the best-est day of the week ! Although I ended with a backache, I still feel that I had a whale lot of fun ! Fun ! Fun ! Fun ! It's quite funny every time a Ma'am/Sir asked "How's the training today"?, Everyone answered "Fun, fun , fun"...I think should come up with new and accurate answers next time and be more sincere. Haha ! Plucking up weeds is really something not everyone get the chance to do. So, I'm grateful to be given this opportunity to participate in this service.Or project, anything you wanna call it :) I learnt a lot, I really mean a lot from this event.
1)I learnt how to pluck out weeds
2)I learnt that the "hairy hairy" plant grows up to 30cm per day
3)I learnt that although the nature reserve can be dangerous at time, they are useful and not harmful, unless unexpected things happen
4)The most important thing I learnt here is that we sometimes don't realise that something others do is actually for our own needs and benefits. For example, the gardener. In our normal lives, we don't actually appreciate and be thankful that they are doing the job for our benefits. We just don't realise the importance, From this learning journey, what I exactly learn is to "always reflect and consider on the things others do that may be for our own benefits. Reconsider why their contribution is crucial to us. Also, appreciate all the good things others do as it somehow leads to our own benefits :)"I feel that the project is very meaningful and I hope to be able to come across this kind of project in the future !

Haha, that's the end of my post for this week. Quite a long long post. But still, I hope you enjoy. I think the last paragraph should be what I should write in the reflection in school earlier. However, I didn't have enough ideas and I'm just afraid if there's no time . Nevermind, at least I get to express myself here. GTG byebye !

No comments:

Post a Comment