Hello Everyone ! Today is 28 January 2010 ! It's my birthday ! Hehe..First of all, I would like to thank my classmates who sang to me the birthday songs. You guys had been so supportive !!! Thanks for all the best wishes and presents ! I appreciate them all.. This actually shows a positive character in 1 RESPECT. You are all very caring and concern about your friends ! Keep it up guys ! Also thank you to all my other friends and family members who gave me the best wishes !!! Hehe..Let me now tell you, including my family and my primary school friends about what i feel about today..
Today, I feel that I have grown very tall. It also marks the end of my children life. I am now a teenager !!! I am old ! It also means that I must be ready to take more responsibilities in myself and also for the benefits of others. Hehe,,OK, actually, I have more to add on..But I'm tired typing here.. Before I end my post, I will now say my birthday.. I wish to do my best in my studies and also to overcome the feeling of "scared" in me..
So, that's all..Thanks and Bye bye !
Signing off,
Siti Nurhayati
28 JANUARY 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment